Details Management can help provide Compliance support in the following areas:
- Outsourced Chief Compliance Officer; supporting day-to-day compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Development, review and implementation of internal compliance programmes
- Acting liaison with relevant regulators, including the Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA).
- Preparatory support for regulatory visits and exams.
- Provisioning of compliance reports, regulatory updates and alerts for internal dissemination, including management and Boards.
- Development of compliance training programmes & peer reviews.
- Provision of ongoing compliance advisory support.
- Procedural development and compliance guidance/assessment with Data Privacy laws (PIPA / GDPR).
- Reviewing and responding to requests from the BMA and other regulators.
- Development and (periodic) review of compliance policies and procedures.
- Compliance policies and procedures testing.
- Economic Substance Regulations & assisting with relevant filings.
- Cross-border insurance licensing advice.
- Risk assessments and review of key controls.
- BMA licensing applications and maintenance of regulatory permissions & licenses.
- Regulatory filings (i.e. BSCR), market surveys and data calls.
- Project support & temporary cover.
To learn more, please contact Sonja Nauta, Chief Compliance Officer (Advisory) at email@example.com or via (441) 297 6000.