For your employees facing a career transition, we provide Outplacement Services to groups or individuals of any organization. Outplacement Services is the provision of professional support for those facing a career transition. We provide this service for any organization and can work with groups or with individuals.
Our Outplacement Services include:
- One-on-one “Career Coaching”
- Free access to our library of 3,600 training programs
- Efficient job searching through our local database
- Overseas job recruitment partners
- For groups we can deliver a coping with change presentation delivered by a clinical psychologist
- Financial planning guidance supported by our in-house Certified Financial Planner
- Administrative support (access to print and copy media)
- DISC survey evaluation to understand your strengths
- Immigration and support
- Compensation advisory guidance
- CV modification guidance and interview skills training
- Regular updates on job market activities
- Training using LinkedIn and providing a LinkedIn job-seekers account for two months at no charge.
We will offer our full Outplacement Services to you for a full three months (after our first one-on-one meeting with you). Reduce the stress and emotion caused by redundancy with the support and guidance provided by Details Management. While we cannot guarantee a new role will be found within a defined time frame, we will work very hard on behalf of your employees providing them with our resources and network of potential employers and we are available outside the hours of 9am – 5pm.